Essential Oil Bottle Organizer
Information about the Essential Oil Bottle Organizer
This one-of-a-kind essential oil display system allows you to arrange your oils for easy identification and storage. Designed with convenience in mind, it is customizable to your needs—whether that’s to fit it in a drawer or cabinet or to create a beautiful display for all to see. Its two trays can hold 22 oils and can be configured to lie flat or converted into a two-tiered standing display rack. The trays are also easy to position side by side or front to back. If you need to save space in a drawer, simply overlap the trays to reduce the width. Whatever your storage needs are, the Essential Oil Bottle Organizer is a great fit for every home.
The Essential Oil Bottle Organizer includes:
- 2 Bottle trays
- 2 Tall side panels
- 4 Small side panels
- 4 Adhesive pads
Countertop and cabinet configurations:
- Side by side: Slide the tabs on each of the four small side panels into the slots on the side of each tray. Position assembled trays side by side on your countertop or in your cabinet.
- Front to back: Attach two small side panels to each end of a tray by sliding the tabs on each panel into the slots on each side of the tray. Connect the two tall panels to the other tray in the same way. Insert the tabs on the back of the lower tray into the slots on the front of the higher tray. Position assembled trays on countertop or in cabinet.
- Side by side: Remove trays from box and place in drawer side by side.
- Overlapping: You can reduce the total width of the trays by overlapping them to customize their fit for a narrow drawer.
- Front to back: To connect trays one behind the other, insert the tabs on the back of the forward tray into the slots on the front of the rear tray.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
I know the world of essential oils can be overwhelming, or even confusing at times! I’ve been using essential oils for several years in my own life and in making my own non-toxic home, health and beauty products. I’m an oily addict and love researching new ways to use essential oils! So if you’ve got questions or have a problem you are interested in finding ways to solve without toxic chemicals then let me know! I’m a counselor by profession and helping people is my natural calling in life so I’ll be more than happy to take as much time as necessary to help you answer your questions or find a possible solution! So send me a message!
You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.