Lavender Essential Oil
Information from Young Living on Lavender
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), a popular essential oil long loved for its calming, soothing fragrance, is a key ingredient in many of our blends, including Stress Away, Tranquil, RutaVaLa, Forgiveness, and Harmony. When diffused, Lavender adds a clean and fresh scent to any room and is a relaxing addition to baths and body care products.
Tips on using Lavender
- Treat yourself to this well-loved aroma by adding a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
- Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and adding to a hot bath.
- Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of your evening routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
- Create a DIY room freshener with Lavender or diffuse it to banish stale odors.
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
I know the world of essential oils can be overwhelming, or even confusing at times! I’ve been using essential oils for several years in my own life and in making my own non-toxic home, health and beauty products. I’m an oily addict and love researching new ways to use essential oils! So if you’ve got questions or have a problem you are interested in finding ways to solve without toxic chemicals then let me know! I’m a counselor by profession and helping people is my natural calling in life so I’ll be more than happy to take as much time as necessary to help you answer your questions or find a possible solution! So send me a message!
You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.