Lemon Vitality Essential Oil
Information about Lemon Vitality
Containing the naturally occurring constituent limonene, Lemon is a key component in the popular products Thieves, NingXia Red, and Inner Defense. Its fresh citrus flavor makes a bright, flavorful addition to food and water.
Lemon Vitality uses
- Add to a tall glass of cold water for a fresh drink to start your day.
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed.
- Blend a drop of Lemon Vitality in Gary’s True Grit™ Einkorn Pancake & Waffle Mix batter and top your waffles or pancakes with fresh fruit for a healthy, tasty breakfast.
- Create custom vinaigrettes or marinades to add a bright taste to summer salads and grilling.
- Add it to tea, baked goods, homemade preserves, and other treats.
- Add 1 drop in plain or vanilla yogurt. Top with fresh berries.
- Combine with savory foods such as chicken, fish, shrimp, and vegetables and with sides such as noodles, rice, or pasta salad.
Lemon (Citrus limon) peel oil
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
I know the world of essential oils can be overwhelming, or even confusing at times! I’ve been using essential oils for several years in my own life and in making my own non-toxic home, health and beauty products. I’m an oily addict and love researching new ways to use essential oils! So if you’ve got questions or have a problem you are interested in finding ways to solve without toxic chemicals then let me know! I’m a counselor by profession and helping people is my natural calling in life so I’ll be more than happy to take as much time as necessary to help you answer your questions or find a possible solution! So send me a message!
You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.