Mastrante Essential Oil
Information from Young Living on Mastrante
Cultivated in the warm regions of Latin America, Mastrante is a member of the Verbenaceae shrub family and has petite white and purple flowers. The earthy aroma of Mastrante is grounding and calming and can be used to promote relaxation. This particular variety is high in limonene and carvone and can be used topically to promote radiant looking skin. In native South America, Mastrante was used traditionally for its clarifying and energizing aroma.
Tips on using Mastrante
• Dilute and apply topically to moisturize and support healthy skin.
• Add to Ortho Ease® or Ortho Sport® massage oils and apply topically to desired area as needed following exercise or activity.
• Dilute and apply to temples, bottoms of feet, or Vita Flex points and energy centers to experience its grounding and calming aroma.
• Blend with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and Bergamot, Idaho Balsam Fir, or another favorite essential oil for a relaxing foot rub or massage.
• Diffuse to create a relaxing atmosphere.
Lippia alba† (Mastrante) leaf/stem oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
I know the world of essential oils can be overwhelming, or even confusing at times! I’ve been using essential oils for several years in my own life and in making my own non-toxic home, health and beauty products. I’m an oily addict and love researching new ways to use essential oils! So if you’ve got questions or have a problem you are interested in finding ways to solve without toxic chemicals then let me know! I’m a counselor by profession and helping people is my natural calling in life so I’ll be more than happy to take as much time as necessary to help you answer your questions or find a possible solution! So send me a message!
You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.