Organic Dried Wolfberries
Information from Young Living about Organic Dried Wolfberries
Young Living’s Organic Dried Wolfberries are a sweet, organic snack from nature that’s easy to make a part of your daily diet. Our gentle drying process makes these USDA-certified organic wolfberries versatile and easy to incorporate into lots of recipes, letting you add wolfberry benefits to anything from stir-fry to baked goods!
With polyphenols and polysaccharides, this exotic berry is touted around the world for its taste and nutrients. Documented use of wolfberries dates back to the Ming Dynasty, where they were part of ancient Chinese culture.
Organic Dried Wolfberries Uses:
- Top yogurt or a smoothie with wolfberries for a wholesome breakfast with a satisfying texture.
- Include Organic Dried Wolfberries in your homemade granola or trail mix for a nourishing snack on a hike, at school, or around the home.
- Add to your favorite muffin, pancake, or bread recipes.
- Toss with leafy greens, shaved or crumbled cheese, and vinaigrette for an exotic gourmet salad.
Tips for using Wolfberries
• Enjoy ½ oz. (approx. 1 Tbsp.) as desired
• Wolfberry Tea. Bring 8 ounces of water to a rolling boil, let cool for 3 ½ minutes. Line bottom of cup or mug with dried wolfberries and add water. Steep for 5 minutes and stir before drinking. Wolfberries can also be added to your Slique Tea for a nice flavor twist. Once you have finished your tea, don’t forget to enjoy the hydrated wolfberries!
Whole dried organic Ningxia wolfberries (Lycium barbarum)
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
I know the world of essential oils can be overwhelming, or even confusing at times! I’ve been using essential oils for several years in my own life and in making my own non-toxic home, health and beauty products. I’m an oily addict and love researching new ways to use essential oils! So if you’ve got questions or have a problem you are interested in finding ways to solve without toxic chemicals then let me know! I’m a counselor by profession and helping people is my natural calling in life so I’ll be more than happy to take as much time as necessary to help you answer your questions or find a possible solution! So send me a message!
You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.