Thieves Vitality Essential Oil Blend
Information about Thieves Vitality
This powerful blend of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils may help support healthy immune function and contribute to overall wellness when taken as a dietary supplement. The Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil may help maintain a healthy respiratory system when taken as a dietary supplement. This blend delivers the naturally derived constituents limonene, eugenol, and eucalyptol and can be a great addition to food and drinks as a flavoring. **These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Thieves Vitality uses
- Thieves essential oil blend contains Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil, which may help maintain a healthy respiratory system when taken as a dietary supplement. *(Thieves, Eucalyptus Radiata)
- Add to food or beverages to enhance the flavor. Add a drop to hot drinks to add a spicy zing. (Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Rosemary)
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene. (Lemon, Eucalyptus Radiata, Rosemary)
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent eugenol. (Clove, Cinnamon)
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent eucalyptol. (Eucalyptus Radiata, Rosemary)
- May contribute to overall wellness when taken as a dietary supplement.
- Supports healthy immune function.*
- Includes Clove, which was traditionally as a spice for flavoring food.
- Add 1 drop Thieves to 2 drops Orange essential oil as a refreshing flavor to complement your favorite beverage.
- Add 1 drop to a cup of warm water as part of a wellness regimen.
Clove (Syzygium aromaticum)† bud oil, Lemon (Citrus limon)† peel oil, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)† bark oil, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata)† leaf oil, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)† leaf oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
I know the world of essential oils can be overwhelming, or even confusing at times! I’ve been using essential oils for several years in my own life and in making my own non-toxic home, health and beauty products. I’m an oily addict and love researching new ways to use essential oils! So if you’ve got questions or have a problem you are interested in finding ways to solve without toxic chemicals then let me know! I’m a counselor by profession and helping people is my natural calling in life so I’ll be more than happy to take as much time as necessary to help you answer your questions or find a possible solution! So send me a message!
You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.