Valor Essential Oil Blend
Information from Young Living about Valor
Valor® essential oil blend is one of our most popular products and a favorite of founder D. Gary Young. Its woodsy, positive scent comes from a blend of Black Spruce, Blue Tansy, and Frankincense. Valor is great for massages, in addition to other topical and aromatic uses.
Use it to greet each morning with a positive attitude or to unwind at the end of the day. Its powerful yet calming scent is versatile enough that you can integrate it into your morning and bedtime routines and anywhere in between.
As one of our top-selling products, this in-demand oil is difficult to keep in stock. Because of this, orders are limited to one bottle per account per month. For an alternative, try Valor II™, a substitute personally created and recommended by Gary Young.
Tips on using Valor
- Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Diffuse Valor in the morning to jump-start a busy day with its uplifting, affirming scent.
- Combine with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex to unwind before bed with a relaxing foot or back massage.
- Refresh throughout the day by directly inhaling or massaging onto your neck, chest, or hands and wrists.
- Wear as a subtle cologne or use as a base for personalized scents.
- Add to Young Living’s Bath & Shower Gel Base or to a hot bath to invigorate your bath and shower routine.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Black Spruce Essential Oil (Picea mariana), Camphor wood Essential Oil (Cinnamomum camphora CT linalool), Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium graveolens), Blue Tansy Essential Oil (Tanacetum annuum), Frankincense Essential Oil (Boswellia carteri)
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
I know the world of essential oils can be overwhelming, or even confusing at times! I’ve been using essential oils for several years in my own life and in making my own non-toxic home, health and beauty products. I’m an oily addict and love researching new ways to use essential oils! So if you’ve got questions or have a problem you are interested in finding ways to solve without toxic chemicals then let me know! I’m a counselor by profession and helping people is my natural calling in life so I’ll be more than happy to take as much time as necessary to help you answer your questions or find a possible solution! So send me a message!
You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.